Join us on Saturday, April 21st at 9am as we head out into our community to serve thousands of people in multiple locations!
There is something for everyone (including kids), so make sure you and your family sign up to volunteer! Let’s show our community that Grace Woodlands cares!
Serve Day Locations:
• PACN (Pregnancy Assistance Center North) – Spring
Special projects and sorting donations to support young and single moms coming to the center.
• Breakfast for Local Fire Fighters – The Spring & Woodlands areas
Preparing, bringing, and serving breakfast at 14 Fire Stations.
• Home Construction (18+) – Houston
Harvey home construction; help rebuild a home in a low-income area. From 9am to 3pm – Limit to 15 people only.
• Texas Children’s Hospital – Grace Woodlands
Making blankets and putting together birthday kits for boys and girls staying at the hospital.
• Regent Care Nursing Home – The Woodlands
Doing a craft, activity, and nail painting with the elderly residents.
• Montgomery County Women’s Shelter (Women only ,12+) – The Woodlands
Bringing needed items for the women and children and helping with special projects at the shelter. Limit 10 women.
• Sonrise Shelter (16+) – Houston
Serving lunch, cleaning, and organizing at our homeless shelter downtown.
• Carwash – Spring
Blessing the community with a free car wash.
• Special Angels – The Woodlands
Teach and work together on two life skills with people with special needs (cooking and building flower beds).
• Community Family Center – Downtown
Clean and paint 4 classrooms that will be used during summer for camp for underprivileged children, as well as other projects at the same location.
• Conroe ISD – Grace Woodlands
Putting together appreciation gifts for Conroe ISD teachers and administrative staff.
• Landscaping – Spring
Landscaping at Whole House, a home for non-violent felons re-entering society.
• Gospel Lakes Ranch – New Waverley
Serving at a day camp for underprivileged kids. From 9am to 3pm. Limit 20 people.
• Right to Life Benefit Dinner (16+) – The Woodlands
Helping set up and serve dinner to people attending the benefit.