The Grace Woodlands Seniors’ Ministry is one of the most thriving ministries at Grace!
- Large gatherings throughout the year... dinners, seminars, speakers, and outreach.
- Numerous small groups that reach seniors for Christ and also serve others. These groups meet in homes, the church, and some via Zoom.
- Many opportunities to build lasting relationships through common interests and needs.
For example, PrimeTime groups and classes include practical seminars such as...
- How to avoid a scam
- Gardening 101
- How to deal with depression
- Living as a senior in an online world
- Handyman tips
- Estate planning
Plus, there is Boomers Group that meets the 4th Sunday of each month at the church for food, fellowship, study, and prayer.
PrimeTime also sponsors annual trips to Israel each October that include seeing important Biblical sites, studying the word with Bible experts, and much more.
COMING SOON TO PRIMETIME…
- A group for Veteran’s
- "Dogs as a good pet" class
- "The ins and outs of Caregiving" class
- "Leaving a legacy as a grandparent" class
- First-aid basic training
- "Worshiping with signing" group
- A PrimeTime dinner with special guests
- The first Israel trip in October 2022
For more information, or if you have any questions, email Debbe Johnson - email@example.com or call the church office at (832) 381-2306