WANT TO FEEL NORMAL?
Come to Grace this Sunday @ 9am or 11am
WANT TO FEEL NORMAL AGAIN?
Grace Kids and Anthem Youth
First of all, in light of the recent spike of Covid-19 cases in the Houston area, we feel it’s wise to pause our in-person children’s and youth ministries. We will continue gathering in the main auditorium for our Sunday morning services, as well as on Wednesdays for our Deeper nights. Children are welcome to sit with their families in the auditorium, and we also have set up the Cafe and Student Center as video overflow rooms if families with little ones find it more comfortable to worship there. Grace Kids and Anthem leaders will be sending info to parents and students on ways they can stay connected online during this time. We will be watching this situation closely over the coming weeks, and we hope to reopen those ministries soon.
Also, the church office will be closed right now and our staff will continue to work remotely to maintain separation as much as possible. However, you can still contact the office by phone during normal business hours (832-381-2306) or email us at email@example.com. If you have any questions, need prayer, or would like to speak with a Pastor, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Once again, our church will continue to gather in the main auditorium on Sundays at 9am, 11am, and 2pm (Español), and Wednesdays at 7pm. God has been moving in our church in a powerful way over the last few months! We believe that a true encounter with the Lord is the best hope for our city, state, and nation. Join us as a family to worship and cry out to the Lord during this unique time. If you are unable to gather in person, each service will continue to be live-streamed online.
See you soon - in the building or online!
The Grace Woodlands Team
Get the latest news & updates via email or text to your phone!
GATHERING INSIDE GRACE
As we continue to gather for church services in our building, here are a few important notes...
- At Grace Church, we’re going to trust people to make responsible decisions regarding social distancing, personal face mask preferences, and the reality of their physical health. Face masks are optional.
- We regularly disinfect the entire building, and we will continue to implement environmental cleanliness and sanitization practices.
- No reservations are needed for any services, including kids ministry. Feel free to invite friends and family as well!
- Each service will be streamed LIVE on Facebook and GraceWoodlands.com for anyone wishing to participate online.
- If you’re sick, we ask that you please stay home and participate online. If you're in the high-risk category, please use your discretion knowing that you have the option of worshipping online.
- If you need prayer, call our church office (832) 381-2306 or email our Prayer Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to worshipping and praying together at church!