JOIN US AT GRACE!
IN THE BUILDING + ONLINE | 9AM & 11AM
JOIN US AT GRACE!
IN THE BUILDING + ONLINE
EXCITING UPDATE ABOUT THE NEW PARKING LOT!
The trucks started arriving at 1:00am on Thursday and poured concrete all night long. This new lot is behind the building and will include a covered drop off. Next week we will pour the new entry to this lot and then pour the other half of the lot. As everyone returns to worship, there will be lots of available parking for you and your guests!
Grace Kids and Anthem Youth
We hope you and your family had a memorable Independence Day weekend! As we continue through the summer, we want to share a couple of updates with you regarding upcoming services.
First of all, in light of the recent spike of Covid-19 cases in the Houston area, we feel it’s wise to pause our in-person children’s and youth ministries. We will continue gathering in the main auditorium for our Sunday morning services, as well as on Wednesdays for our Deeper nights. Children are welcome to sit with their families in the auditorium, and we also have set up the Cafe and Student Center as video overflow rooms if families with little ones find it more comfortable to worship there. Grace Kids and Anthem leaders will be sending info to parents and students on ways they can stay connected online during this time. We will be watching this situation closely over the coming weeks, and we hope to reopen those ministries soon.
Also, the church office will be closed right now and our staff will continue to work remotely to maintain separation as much as possible. However, you can still contact the office by phone during normal business hours (832-381-2306) or email us at email@example.com. If you have any questions, need prayer, or would like to speak with a Pastor, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Once again, our church will continue to gather in the main auditorium on Sundays at 9am, 11am, and 2pm (Español), and Wednesdays at 7pm. God has been moving in our church in a powerful way over the last few months! We believe that a true encounter with the Lord is the best hope for our city, state, and nation. Join us as a family to worship and cry out to the Lord during this unique time. If you are unable to gather in person, each service will continue to be live-streamed online.
We hope to see you this Wednesday @ 7pm – in the building or online!
The Grace Woodlands Team
(Grace is now gathering inside the building under certain guidelines. All services will be streamed online as well.)
9am & 11am
Prayer Meeting @ 7pm
GUIDELINES FOR GATHERING INSIDE GRACE
The Texas Governor’s office released guidance for Houses of Worship during the COVID-19 crisis. Here are a few important notes for our in-person gatherings…
- We will observe social distancing guidelines before, during, and after each service.
- Wearing a face mask is optional.
- People will be seated as they arrive and will be dismissed in an orderly fashion. Family members and people traveling together can be seated together.
- Grace Kids and Anthem Youth will be connecting online only right now. We hope to reopen our children’s ministry soon.
- The service will also be streamed LIVE on Facebook and GraceWoodlands.com for anyone wishing to participate online.
- If you’re sick, we ask that you please stay home and participate online.
- If you’re in the high-risk category, please use your discretion knowing that you have the option of worshipping online.
- If you need prayer, call our church office (832-381-2306) or email our Prayer Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ve sprayed and disinfected the entire building, and we will continue to implement environmental cleanliness and sanitization practices. This includes disinfecting door handles, countertops, chairs, and other frequently-touched surfaces, etc. Also, hand sanitizer will be available at every entrance.
Get the latest news & updates via email or text to your phone!